Tuesday, July 29, 2014

39 Weeks {Full Term}


How far long? 39 weeks  
Baby size? 21 - 22 inches and about 7 pounds
Total weight gain? about 34 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Yes but it's becoming more difficult to fall and stay asleep. I'm hot a lot {even with the use of a fan directly on me and sans covers} and the slightest sliver of light has me wide awake.
Best moment(s) this week? Visiting with Ben and Katy on Saturday {thank you both again for Little M's gifts!} and finalizing the nursery {still minus his initials but they should be arriving any day now}. I'm so excited to show my parents when they are here, which will be in 2 days!! Also, with being at home and not out in the heat, my feet and ankles haven't been swollen.
Miss anything? Smaller legs!
Movement? Yes but I can definitely tell that Little M is running out of space.
Food Cravings? Cold apples.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope :(
Belly button in or out? Still not out but there's still a bit of a lip on the top.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Our little guy being here!! In the meantime, I'm trying to get as much rest as I can. Also, as I mentioned earlier, my parents arrive in 2 days and I couldn't be more excited! I have already cleaned and re-cleaned our home and finished all of the laundry, but I'm sure I'll find more to keep my busy until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment