Tuesday, July 22, 2014

38 weeks {Full Term}


How far long? 38 weeks  
Baby size? 21 - 22 inches and about 6.5/7 pounds
Total weight gain? about 32 pounds {I lost 3 pounds over the last week. After talking with my GP and answering a few questions, she said to monitor my weight over the next week and let her know if I lose anymore, but that all seems OK for now. Little M is still moving a lot, and both he and I checked out very well at my 38/40 appointment today.}
Maternity clothes? Yep and a lot of skirt wearing lately. With the hotter weather we've been having and lack of a/c, it helps me stay cool.
Sleep? Yes and I have been able to sleep deeply.
Best moment(s) this week? Visiting with our next door neighbors and meeting their sweet, little girl - who was born almost a week early. I'm happy that Little M will have a little friend next door.  
Miss anything? My family and friends who are stateside. While we keep in touch and I am able to share updates about the pregnancy via phone calls and social media, I still miss being able to experience all of this with them near. I'm excited that we can catch up and they can meet Little M when we visit in December.
Movement? Yes :)
Food Cravings? Peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Still not out but there's now a bit of a lip on the top.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Enjoying these last few days as a family of 3 {counting Monk, of course}. Working from home the past two days have been nice, and I look forward to my simple 'commute' the rest of the week. As we still have a few deliveries trickling in, I thought getting dressed rather than sitting in my pjs all day would be best. Also, one week from this Friday, my parents will be in London, and I absolutely can't wait! Oh and this Saturday - our good friends Ben and Katy are coming to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment