Tuesday, July 15, 2014

37 weeks {Full Term}

The 'not so glamorous' weekly photo. Please excuse the tired face and swollen feet.

Katy, me and Matt in the office at my 'leaving do.'

How far long? 37 weeks  
Baby size? 21 - 22 inches and about 6.5 pounds
Total weight gain? about 35 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Yes and enjoying it while I can.
Best moment(s) this week? For having worked in Parliament for a year and a half, I had never seen Prime Minister David Cameron until last week, when I saw him twice. We also made good progress in our flat over the weekend. It feels so good to walk into an orderly home. When I met with my midwife last Friday, she confirmed that our baby boy is still doing very well, as am I. We discussed options for the birth plan, and I booked a 41 week appointment, in case I don't have Little M by 5 August. It's so exciting to think how close he is to being here!! Lastly, I'll include today's treat. As it's my last week in the office, my 'leaving do' was today. It was a wonderful time, and I greatly appreciate those who not only coordinated the party but also purchased the best gift (photo below)! I'll be reminded of many wonderful memories every time I look at it! :)
Miss anything? My siblings - if only they could be here to see their nephew when he's born. We already have our first trip back with baby booked for December, which is great as they'll see him then. The wait is just a little longer than we'd like.
Movement? Yes, especially near my rib cage.
Food Cravings? Still dill pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Not out but kind of still in - very stretched out.  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy - even though I was tempted to be slightly moody to a random gentleman at the train station, when earlier this week, he asked me if I was carrying twins! ;)
Looking forward to? Resting. This will be a good 'last' week for me, commuting wise. Little by little, my body is starting to wear down. I work from home next week, but it will still be nice to do so in comfortable clothes (aka pjs)!


http://cdn3.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/001/591/989/original_hybrid-union-jack-stars-and-stripes-cushion.jpg?1396964728
Gift from the office - front of cushion

Hybrid Union Jack Stars And Stripes Cushion
Gift from the office - back of cushion

1 comment: