Thursday, August 7, 2014

40 Weeks {And Still Waiting}


How far long? 40 weeks  
Baby size? 21 - 22 inches and about 7-8 pounds
Total weight gain? about 35 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Yes but it is hard to go and stay asleep. Turning over is not easy, and I always wake up whenever I do. I'm also very ready for Little M to be here, so the excitement of his arrival doesn't help. :)
Best moment(s) this week? My Mom and Dad arriving last Friday! We have been able to show them some beautiful English countryside (including Stonehenge), enjoy a nice afternoon tea, check out London and Parliament.
Miss anything? A/C. It's been a hot summer for London, and even with our fans, I've been hot a lot. I'm ready for fall, so it'll be cool again.
Movement? Yes but I can definitely tell that Little M is running out of space.
Food Cravings? Peaches.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope - not yet. :(
Belly button in or out? Stretched out.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Anxious!
Looking forward to? Still very much looking forward to our little guy's arrival, and hopefully, he'll come while my parents are still here (they head back on Sunday morning). Also, Jeff's parents arrive on Saturday, so we are looking forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment