Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

     I recently told my boss about the move to London. Naturally, I tend to expect the worst outcome, so I prayed for a calm spirit. God was faithful, and my boss reacted quite well. Surprisingly, she was very excited for Jeff and me. She and her husband have visited London a few times, so I got to hear a lot about her adventures there. The next day I came into work, she gave me 3 different maps of London.

Bonus - they are laminated, so rain won't ruin them!

     Even though it's been for a short while, I was blessed to be placed with such a great Cardiac Rehab team. Each member was willing to help me if I ever needed it. Everyone was always caring and friendly. I am so thankful for the time I've had with them.

MCL's Cardiac Rehab crew.

     I will continue to work at MCL until mid-December. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my time left, and start looking for a job in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment