Monday, November 21, 2011

Exploring London

     The past couple of days have been quite busy. The day Jeff and I flew in, we were able to get 2 flat viewings arranged. Today, we were able to view 5 flats. There is a favorite among them, and I can already see us living there. I know this is something I shouldn't do, but it's so hard not to. One major plus that we had yet to find was a pet friendly flat. We are wanting to bring Monk over with us, at some point, and a lot of landlords in London aren't too big on tenants with pets. The current tenant, in the flat that we love, has a cat, so we are hoping the landlord won't mind a small dog. I could go on and on about this flat, but since we have yet to make an offer (hopefully will tomorrow morning), there is really no point in me gabbing about something that isn't mine yet.

     The majority of the flats we have viewed are converted Victorian houses that have either 3 or 4 floors, with each floor being it's own flat.

Look something like this.   
     Hopefully, tomorrow or the day after, I will be blogging with some good news about us getting a flat. If not the one I'm in love with now, any other flat that fits our list of musts will be good. Until then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment