Tuesday, June 24, 2014

34 Weeks

Taken yesterday, as I worked from home today.
Snuck this photo today at a charity shop in between doctor appointments.
How far long? 34 weeks 
Baby size? over 20 inches and about 5 pounds
Total weight gain? about 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Yes, and it has been better lately.
Best moment(s) this week? Decorating has officially started in Little M's room. Jeff and I started sorting through his clothes, toys and books as well. Also, my 34 week appointment from today - baby's heartbeat is solid, my blood pressure is normal and there's still no sign of gestational diabetes. Little M is head down but not yet engaged. He could still flip around but it's not likely. This news has been such a comfort, and I'm so grateful for our healthy boy.
Miss anything? I think this is less pregnancy related and more of me missing Texas during the summertime, but Taco Shop Dr Pepper or the second best Route 44 Dr Pepper (easy ice on both!) and a nice afternoon drive in the country.
Movement? Yes - I've tried to catch it on video, but when I do try, he stops. Guess Little M is already showing his dislike for the camera like his Daddy. ;)
Food Cravings? Bagels and cream cheese. It had been cinnamon and raisin bagels but recently I'm into blueberry bagels.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Still the same - in and more flush with my belly. 
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but still stressed. Jeff and I are still getting our home and the nursery in order. Only 6 weeks to go - the clock is ticking!!
Looking forward to? Finishing the nursery soon and having a clean, organised home!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you both: Jeff and Sarah sounds like everything is moving right along. Our new arrival arrived on June 4th thanks for the prayers, for my niece and her family and we're getting some much-needed rain here in downtown Frost Texas.Hugs Andblessings to you both during this time . And it's about 80° around here now

    ReplyDelete