Tuesday, June 10, 2014

32 Weeks


How far long? 32 weeks
Baby size? about 19 inches and 3.9 pounds 
Total weight gain? about 27.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep and I will be buying (more) longer shirts soon.
Sleep? Yes, but I do toss and turn throughout the night. Stretching out my back is now part of my morning routine.  
Best moment(s) this week? Getting the keys to our new place and spending Sunday putting together Little M's cot/crib in the nursery, in addition to our bedroom furniture. Jeff assembled while I helped organize the hardware (which there's always an abundance with IKEA furniture). Also, many thanks to Jacob for his help at IKEA and with moving. :) 
Miss anything? Normal walk - I'm starting to waddle some.
Movement? Yep
Food Cravings? Tuna fish sandwiches - I only have my advised one serving a week though.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Technically still in, but not by much. It's not far from being flush with my belly.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and ready to get fully settled into our new place.
Looking forward to? Moving out of the old place (official on Sunday) and moving in to the new one (should be Friday/Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment