Tuesday, May 13, 2014

28 Weeks


How far long? 28 weeks
Baby size? almost 16 inches and about 2.5 pounds 
Total weight gain? 12 pounds... still no new batteries in the scale {sigh}.
Maternity clothes? Yes and the two stain patches on the right pant/trouser leg keep reminding me that I need to buy another pair.
Sleep? I toss and turn from my left to right side throughout the night. Jeff will offer me extra pillows if I get really uncomfortable.
Best moment(s) this week? Feeling Little M move during some of my favorite Italian outings {gondola ride in Venice, trip to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, drive through the Dolomites, viewing the original statue of David by Michelangelo in the Gallery of the Academy of Florence}.
Miss anything? Taking decongestants for sinus issues. I have to let it run it's course, but thankfully, my asthma hasn't been affected.
Movement? Oh goodness, how to describe this. For those who have seen SNL's 'More Cowbell' skit, at times it feels like Little M is really 'exploring the space' as Will Ferrell's character Gene Frenkle does!
Food Cravings? Ritz crackers with peanut butter and strawberry/plum jelly.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, happy, happy.
Looking forward to? Sleeping in a bit on Saturday before hitting up a nearby mum2mum market.

No comments:

Post a Comment