Tuesday, May 6, 2014

27 Weeks



In our very 80's hotel room, I have been taking breaks while writing this update, to look outside my window to admire the Dolomites, a part of the Southern Limestone Alps. Yesterday, it was clearer and you could see some of the snow capped mountain tops, but there's more of a haze today. Either way, it's still beautiful, and I'm happy to be in the town of Belluno, Italy for the week. Jeff is working with a client here, and since we decided to make it our 'last trip before baby,' I'm enjoying this time with him.

How far long? 27 weeks
Baby size? about 15 inches and 1.93 pounds 
Total weight gain? I'm still sticking with 12 pounds {I, again, forgot to get a new battery for the scale before we left for this trip - hopefully can update next week.}
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it's becoming more apparent that I need to buy more.
Sleep? I'm still sleeping well, but a sea of pillows seem to be the solution for my aching back and legs. I never have that many around but the thought is very nice. I'm coping just fine with my two at the hotel. I'm surprised though that I haven't taken Jeff's pillows... yet.
Best moment(s) this week? Last Friday, Little M responded to Jeff's voice for the first time. The first time Little M responded to my voice was the week before, while Jeff was in Slovakia. I was beyond happy to share this moment with Jeff!
Miss anything? Tying my shoes in a normal fashion. The bump is making it more difficult.
Movement? I've been feeling lots of wonderful movement and am beginning to visibly see it 'on the outside.' Little M is usually moving in spurts throughout the day. He still settles down whenever I'm am ready to sleep. 
Food Cravings? Fresh fruit... and pastries. During the week for breakfast, I've been enjoying (too much really) the apricot croissant with a decaf, skinny latte from Caffe Nero. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Boy!!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, even though little things that don't matter seem to easily upset me lately.
Looking forward to? Riding a gondola in Venice this weekend with Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment