Monday, January 28, 2013

February 18

After almost a year of doing the temp thing, I will start my new, permanent job on February 18. Thanks to Andrea for passing along my CV and a successful interview one day after work last week, I will be working for a MP in Westminster! I am still trying to comprehend that I will be working in Parliament - what an amazing experience this is going to be! How neat that a little over a year ago this month, I went with Andrea to her office to job search. Little did I know that I would be working in that same office the following year. I am just in awe and so grateful for God's provision!

 



9 comments:

  1. Congrats, that is really exciting !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JoLynn! Thank you so much! I hope you and your family are doing well! Your girls are adorable!! :)

      Delete
  2. awesome! congratulations. :) - steph G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! :) Congrats to you on expecting sweet baby #2!!

      Delete
  4. I am so excited for you! God Bless, Ronna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ronna! I hope you are doing well! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete